Klarus AR10 EDC Angle Head Flashlight
The Klarus AR10 is a flashlight designed for everyday carry but with a twist.
This flashlight has a unique head that angles from 0° to 90°.
The high-power CREE XM-L2 U2 LED kicks out an impressive 1080 lumens and is water proof up to 3 feet.
The Klarus AR10 runs on a 18650 LI-Ion battery and can be charged when it is still in the flashlight.
This is ideal for anyone who walks or lives near woodland areas without street lighting.
The Klarus AR10 has low, medium, high, turbo, SOS and strobe modes.
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight: 3.28 oz without battery
- Length: 5.66"
- Head Diameter: 0.97"
- Body Diameter: 0.94"
- Beam Distance: 500'
- Max Performance: (Lumens) 1080
- Light Intensity (candela): 5853
- Mode Operation: Side Switch
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery Capacity Indication display LED on the side switch
- Magnetic Tailcap
- Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Smart temperature control system
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand capable
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo: 1080 lumens for 1 hour 40 minutes
- High: 450 lumens for 3 hours 45 minutes
- Medium: 150 lumens for 11 hours 30 minutes
- Low: 10 lumens for 220 hours
- Moonlight: 8 Lumens for 168 Hours
- Pocket Clip
- Charge Cable