Klarus G20 Mini Search & Rescue Handheld Flashlight
- Calculated at Checkout
The Klarus G20 is a compact flashlight with a lot of power under the hood.
Not only can it deliver 3000 lumens, but the LED has a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours – this essentially means you have a mini flood light at your disposal.
The Klarus G20 is compact and comes with the 26650 battery included.
The G20 flashlight itself is compact and simple in design.
The billeted body allows easy grip in wet conditions and the unit can be either clipped to your belt or stored away in a rucksack.
This flashlight is a must-have for survival, hiking, hunting and search and rescue operations.
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight 4.62 oz without batteries
- Length 4.88"
- Head Diameter 1.41"
- Body Diameter 1.34"
- Beam Distance 492'
- Max Performance (Lumens) 3000
- Max Light Intensity (Candela) 5,625
- Mode Operation Side Switch and Tail Switch
- Voltage Range 2.5-5V
- CREE XHP70 N4 LED 50,000 hours life
- Material: Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodized finish
- Body color: Black
- Unique orange peel reflector design to attain both Spot and Flood beams with a perfect hotspot
- Integrated Micro-USB charging port with up to 2000 mA charging current for extremely fast recharging (when used with KLARUS 2A adapter cord)
- Side Switch memorizes current output mode for ease of use
- Lock-Out mode to prevent accidental power-on and discharging battery for safety
- Intelligent Battery Capacity indication to display the remaining power level
- ITS (Intelligent Temperature System) temperature control monitors internal temperature and adjusts outputs for balanced brightness; protects the LED and internal components; ensuring safety, stability and optimal performance
- Battery: Li-ion 26650 Battery x 1 (Use only 26650 Li-ion batteries (included),Do not use 18650 /16340 / CR123A batteries)
- Convenient Size, Easy to Carry
- Dual Switch for one-touch turbo and one-touch low, plus mode memory
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrect battery orientation
- Tempered scratch resistant mineral glass lens with Anti-reflective (AR) coating
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo 3000 Lumens for 45 Minutes
- High 650 Lumens for 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Medium 160 Lumens for 19 Hours
- Low 15 Lumens for 150 Hours
- Strobe 3000 Lumens for 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- SOS 160 Lumens for 51 Hours
- 26650 Battery
- Instruction Manual
- USB Charge Cable