Klarus G35 Search & Rescue Handheld Flashlight
The deep, smooth style of lens gives you an ultra far throw – 1000 meters – to allow you to quickly spot and identify missing persons, casualties or hazards.
Combine this is the 2000 lumen output and it’s not hard to see why this is a widely popular choice of flashlight for Search and Rescue teams, emergency services and more.
Additionally the Klarus G35 flash light also comes equipped with a battery capacity indicator, which ensures you’re always two steps ahead of any potential problems.
The Klarus G35 can run on 1 18650 battery if needed.
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight 13.1 oz without batteries
- Length 6.31”
- Head Diameter 2.87”"
- Body Diameter 1.79”"
- Beam Distance 3280'
- Max Performance (Lumens) 2000
- Max Light Intensity (Candela) 252,506
- Mode Operation Side Switch and Tail Switch
- Voltage Range 3-8.4V
- CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED, 50,000 hours life
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, Mil-spec HAIII hard anodized finish
- Body color: Black
- Batteries 3x 18650 (1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A can be used in emergencies per instruction) NOT INCLUDED
- Dual Switch design for convenient and easy operation- Independent tail and side switch, each with full set of features and easily adapted to any scenarios
- Unique lockout mode prevents accidental operations; avoiding battery drains during storage or travel and prevents unintended direct shining into eyes
- Battery capacity indicator display enables controlled usage based on remaining battery charge
- ITS (Intelligent Temperature System) temperature control monitors internal temperature and adjusts outputs for balanced brightness; protects the LED and internal components; ensuring safety, stability and optimal performance
- Dual Switch for one-touch turbo and one-touch low, plus mode memory
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrect battery orientation
- Integral battery holder design eliminates battery tray.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy (Mil-Spec HAIII), lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Tempered scratch resistant glass lens with AR coating
- Updated reflector design, coated to provide the perfect beam spot for exceptional distance illumination
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- 3-18650 Batteries
- Turbo 2000 Lumens for 3 Hours
- High 400 Lumens for 13 Hours 45 Minutes
- Medium 100 Lumens for 44 Hours
- Low 10 Lumens for 210 Hours
- Strobe 2000 Lumens for 6 Hours
- SOS 100 Lumens for 132 Hours
- 1-18650 Battery
- Turbo 1200 Lumens for 1 Hour
- High 400 Lumens for 3 Hours 12 Minutes
- Medium 100 Lumens for 14 Hours
- Low 10 Lumens for 85 Hours
- Strobe 1200 Lumens for 2 Hours
- SOS 100 Lumens for 42 Hours
- Instruction Manual