The Klarus MI7 Olive Drab is the all-in-one flashlight designed for everyday carry and can be easily stowed in a rucksack or your glove compartment.
The high-power LED kicks out an impressive 700 lumens – which is about the same as a car’s headlight – and is water resistant up to 8 meters.
The Klarus MI7 can run on a AA alkaline battery or a 14500 LI-Ion battery.
This is ideal for anyone who walks or lives near woodland areas without street lighting.
The Klarus MI7 has moonlight, medium, high and strobe modes. The Klarus MI7 comes in black, green, blue, red, pink, olive drab, chrome and premium titanium.
The handle is designed for easy grip, which means you can reach into your pocket and deploy the flashlight in a matter of seconds. This would also make for an excellent lightweight backup light if you’re going hiking.
This is the colored version. If you would like the Titanium version, click here.
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight 0.93 oz without battery
- Length 3.43"
- Head Diameter 0.75"
- Body Diameter 0.69"
- Beam Distance 360'
- Max Performance (Lumens) 700
- Light Intensity (Candela) 3025
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- Voltage Range 1.0V – 4.2V
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, up to 50,000 hours life
- Battery Capacity Indication displays remaining power for easy monitoring
- One Touch Access to Moon-light and High output levels
- Unique high efficiency circuitwith broad voltage range to accommodate both AA (Primary/Rechargeable) and Li-ion 14500 batteries
- Constant Current Control with no PWM flash
- Over-Discharge Protection automatically lowers output levels to protect rechargeable batteries
- Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
- Reverse Polarity Protection for ease of use
- AR (Anti-Reflective) coated Mineral Lens that is hardened for scratch resistance
- Orange Peel Reflector
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- 14500 Li Ion Battery
- High 700 Lumens for 53 Minutes
- Low 90 Lumens for 3 Hours 47 Minutes
- Moonlight 5 Lumens for 67 Hours
- Strobe 700 Lumens for 1 Hour 46 Minutes
- SOS 90 Lumens for 11 Hours 21 Minutes
- AA Alkaline Battery
- High 330 Lumens for 55 Minutes
- Low 90 Lumens for 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Moonlight 5 Lumens for 40 Hours
- Strobe 300 Lumens for 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- SOS 90 Lumens for 5 Hours 30 Minutes
- Pocket Clip
- AA Battery
- Mini Carabiner
- Instruction Manual