The Klarus P20 is a slim, penlight LED flashlight with high CRI output. This light is perfect for eye inspections, reading in the dark and even everyday carry. The slim body features a stainless steel pocket clip, making it easy to carry or attach to a clip board or clothing. Running on just two AAA batteries it is lightweight and easy to keep powered up, making it the ideal lighting companion for doctors, mechanics or inspectors.
The true power rests in its high CRI Nichia 219C LED. Not only does the LED provide up to 230 Lumens of light, but it emits no blue ray damage making it safe to shine into a patient's eyes. Multiple lighting modes make pupil examination even easier, allowing users to adjust the brightness to suit the environment. For the ultimate in portability and patient comfort, the Klarus P20 is the professional level lighting tool for you.
- Nichia 219C High CRI LED
- PMMA optical lens with 92% light transmission
- Professional lens design with evenly distributed spot light
- Zero blue ray damage (RG0) - easy on eyes for pupil examination
- Streamlined pen design that is lightweight and stylish
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Mode memory saves the last used mode
- Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damaged from reversed batteries
- Aerospace grade aluminum alloy body with mil-spec hard anodization
- Stainless steel bezel and hardened lens protect LED and reflector
- LED: Nichia 219C
- Power Source: 2 x AAA
- Peak Beam Distance: 65 meters (213 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1059cd
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 Meter Submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 5 ft.
- Length - 5.25"
- Head Diameter - 0.55"
- Body Diameter - 0.55"
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
Lighting Levels/Run Times
- High - 230 Lumens - 34 Minutes
- Medium - 66 Lumens - 15 Hours
- Low - 4 Lumens - 193 Hours