Olight H1 Nova Cool White Headlamp
The Olight H1 NOVA is a compact uni-body aluminum alloy LED headlamp with an output range of 2 to 500 lumens running off of a single CR123A or RCR123A battery.
The Olight H1 Nova is coldproof, dustproof, waterproof, impact resistant, and scratch resistant for maximum durability.
Coupled with Olight’s unique TIR optic lens, the headlamp angle can be adjusted through 100 degrees of movement without any dead angles to provide the perfect beam of light for any type of use.
The magnetic tail cap specifically designed by Olight can attach the H1 NOVA to any magnetic structure.
The leather back pad has punched holes in it to provide maximum comfort for long periods of time on your forehead.
The lightweight H1 Nova is not only a headlamp, but also an excellent EDC flashlight after being detached from the headband and attaching the pocket clip.
The H1 Nova can meet all of your demands for an illumination tool with its versatility, portability, and balanced beam.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.74 oz
- Length 2.29"
- Head diameter .82"
- Body diameter .76"
- Beam Distance (ft) 216
- Beam Distance (m) 66
- Max. Performance (lumens) 500
- Compatible Batteries 1 x CR123A/RCR123A
- Light Intensity (candela) 1080
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)
- Mode Operation Front Switch
- Large flat switch on the head to easily indicate in the dark;
- Smaller than a pinky finger. Optimal for packstrap/pocket/headlamp;
- Pocket light and headlamp in one.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (CW) paired with bead lens, creating clearly divided focus and flood with a smooth transition
- High light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
- Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes: When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will turn on or off gradually to protect the eyes from stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a standard light.
- Runtime based thermal management program: Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to the high mode after one minute.
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 500 Lumens for 3 m then thermally ramps down to 180 Lumens. Run-time 2h 50m
- Level 2 180 Lumens Run-time 3h
- Level 3 60 Lumens Run-time 8h 30m
- Level 4 15 Lumens Run-time 42h
- Level 5 2 Lumens Run-time 15 days
- Headlamp (head strap and silicone mount included)
- CR123A (3V 1600mAh)
- Pocket Clip
- Carrying case