Olight S1 Baton Everyday Carry Flashlight
- Calculated at Checkout
The Olight S1 Baton flashlight certainly won't let you down. With an output of up to 500 lumens and successfully giving you up to 110 meters of well lit space, you're getting security and safety guaranteed with the Olight S1 Baton.
This every day carry LED flashlight is small in size but powerful in the job that it promises for all those out there who are looking to be able to fit it anywhere and everywhere.
This is a popular flashlight in part because of the small size and powerful quality, and it's also great for the idea that the on and off switch is comfortable for reaching, but won't turn on in your pocket or bag by mistake. For a trip out into the wilderness or just everyday use, the Olight S1 has got you taken care of in a way that you'll notice, even if you only use it a handful of times.
That's quality, and once you try this Baton flashlight out for yourself, you'll never be able to go back to anything else. Comfort, sleek design, and perfectly sized for all of your needs. Free Shipping over $50
This is the CR123A version. If you would like the rechargeable high output S1R Baton Turbo S, click here.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.05 oz
- Length 2.4"
- Head diameter .82"
- Body diameter .78"
- Beam Distance (ft) 360
- Beam Distance (m) 110
- Max. Performance (lumens) 500
- Charge type Optional charger
- Compatible Batteries 1 x CR123A/RCR123A
- Light Intensity (candela) 3000
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination.
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- The size of a pinky finger
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- No roll design with distinct angles
- Well designed machining for optimal grip
- Thumb sized form factor. diameter: 21mm length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 9 minutes
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A (built-in protected board)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- High 500 Lumens then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 1h 30m
- Medium 80 Lumens Run-time 6h
- Low 8 Lumens Run-time 40h
- Moonlight .5 Lumens Run-time 25 Days
- Pocket Clip