Olight S1R Baton Turbo S Everyday Carry Flashlight
The flashlight will offer up to 900 lumens, and the batteries will recharge quickly using a custom magnetic charging cable, giving you the well-lit pathway that you're looking for a minimum inconvenience.
There are five levels to choose from in terms of brightness, and you also have access to a strobe light for when it's necessary.
The Olight S1R Baton Turbo S model features a TIR optic lens for a balanced beam every time, making safety its number one priority – a fact that you're going to love and rely on before you even know it.
When you get used to the quality and comfort that the lightweight Olight S1R Turbo S can offer you, you'll see pretty quickly that it's all about comfort and convenience and you'll get that and a safe, strong, reliable beam, too.
Offered in a thin baton shape, it relies on a classic design to offer modern convenience.
Don't forget to check out the updated Olight S1R Baton 2
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.9 oz
- Length 2.59"
- Head diameter .82"
- Body diameter .78"
- Beam Distance (ft) 476
- Beam Distance (m) 145
- Max. Performance (lumens) 900
- Charge type Magnetic USB charge base
- Compatible Batteries customised RCR123A HDC
- Light Intensity (candela) 5250
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- The size of a pinky finger
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- No roll design with distinct angles
- Magnetic charging offering the easiest way to charge your light on the market
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by a 550mAh RCR123 customized battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumens
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- The standby current is below 30uA
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo S 900 Lumens for 1.5m then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 50m
- Turbo 600 Lumens for 1.5m then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 55m
- High 300 Lumens Run-time 1h
- Medium 60 Lumens Run-time 4.5h
- Low 12 Lumens Run-time 33h
- Moonlight .5 Lumens Run-Time 15d
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 550mAh 5C RCR123A Battery