The Olight S2 Baton is a 950 lumen side switch LED EDC flashlight powered by a single 18650 battery or two CR123A lithium batteries.
The Olight S2 Baton flashlights include a low-profile side switch, removable pocket clip, magnetic tail cap, and timer.
This flashlight is the best choice for users looking for a flashlight that can take an 18650 battery and still have an extremely small form factor.
This is the 18650 version. If you would like the rechargeable S2R Baton, click here.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.78 oz
- Length 4.05"
- Head diameter .90"
- Body diameter .85"
- Beam Distance (ft) 465
- Beam Distance (m) 142
- Max. Performance (lumens) 950
- Compatible Batteries 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Light Intensity (candela) 5000
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- Narrow diameter perfect for pocket/discrete belt carry while still allowing for a high run time 18650 battery
- No roll design with distinct angles
- Well designed machining for optimal grip
- Cree XM-L2 / U3 LED
- Maximum output up to 950 lumens
- 22 degree emission angle 90% transparent ratio PMMA TIR lens to deliver homogenous spot light
- Stainless steel bezel and switch ring with PVD coating
- 4 standard modes: 950 lumens, 400 lumens, 80 lumens, 10 lumens
- 2 special modes: 0.5 lumens and 10Hz strobe mode
- Turbo mode has a limit of 2 minutes for constant on, after that the light output will ramp down by 50% within 1 minute
- built-in thermal management safety program.
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes (short timer)or 9 minutes (long timer)
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free
- work light
- Positive polarity end on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight, reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Low standby current below 10uA
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 950 Lumens for 2m then thermally ramps down to 500 Lumens. Run-time 3h 10m on Olight 18650; 1h 40m on 2-CR123A
- Level 2 400 Lumens Run-time 4h 5m on Olight 18650; 2h 45m on 2-CR123A
- Level 3 80 Lumens Run-time 19h on Olight 18650; 12h on 2-CR123A
- Level 4 10 Lumens Run-time 144h on Olight 18650; 95h on 2-CR123A
- Level 5 .5 Lumens Run-time 60d on Olight 18650; 35d on 2-CR123A
- Battery magazine