The S2A Baton is a compact flashlight powered by 2 AA batteries that delivers a maximum output of 550 lumens. The TIR optic lens on the Olight S2A provides a soft and balanced beam for maximum visibility. The light features a slim body wrapped in a silicone gel for a confident grip in black. Free Shipping over $50
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Flashlight body wrapped with skin-safe silicon material of various colors for better hand grip
- High light transmission rate TIR lens resulting in a balanced beam
- Eco-friendly AL6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Milspec type-III hard anodized finish
- Controlled by a thermal protection program. the turbo mode is limited to 3 minutes. The brightness will gradually step down to the next level. The flashlight will need to cool down to access the turbo mode again.
- Built-in timer: Short timer (3 minutes) or Long timer (9 minutes)
- User Manual
- 1.5V Lithium Iron Disulfide Battery x 2
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.97 oz
- Length 5.19"
- Head diameter .90"
- Body diameter .74"
- Beam Distance (ft) 360
- Beam Distance (m) 110
- Max. Performance (lumens) 550
- Compatible Batteries 2 x AA(R6)
- Light Intensity (candela) 3000
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- Extremely narrow diameter perfect for pocket/shirt pocket carry
- No roll design with distinct angles
- Well designed machining for optimal grip
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 550 Lumens for 3m then thermally ramps down to 260 Lumens. Run-time 1h 20m on Alkaline Batteries; 4h on Olight Lithium Batteries
- Level 2 260 Lumens Run-time 1h 30m on Alkaline Batteries; 4h 5m on Olight Lithium Batteries
- Level 3 120 Lumens Run-time 5h 20m on Alkaline Batteries; 10h on Olight Lithium Batteries
- Level 4 20 Lumens Run-time 60h on Alkaline Batteries; 80h on Olight Lithium Batteries
- Level 5 .5 Lumens Run-time 35 days on Alkaline Batteries; 50d on Olight Lithium Batteries