- Calculated at Checkout
Enjoy supreme comfort and enhanced traction over packed snow and moderate terrains with these Trekker snowshoes.
The adjustable straps ensure a tight fit and prevent you from using up any more energy than necessary while hiking.
We offer these snowshoes in three different sizes: 19”, 25” and 36” which support different maximum weights.
Chinook Trekker Snowshoe sizing information
- Young Trekker 19" 50-90 lbs.
- Trekker 25" 130-210 lbs
- Trekker 36" 250-300 lbs
Additionally we offer combo kits, which include snowshoes in a size of your choice, two Trekking 3 hiking poles and a bag to store everything away in the warmer seasons.
- Heel straps with quick release buckles that keep foot hold secure
- Instep and heel crampon
- 14-17 HW aluminum frame material
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible up to - 40°F (- 40°C)
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- Easy-to-use dual freeze-resistant ratchet bindings that are easy to adjust and give a secure fit even with gloves on
- Heavy Duty Aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow ; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Includes carry bag
Young Trekker 19
- 50 - 90 lbs
- Dimensions 18.9" x 7.5"
- Weight per Pair 3.91 lb
- 130 - 210 lbs
- Dimensions 25" x 8.3"
- Weight per Pair 4.3 lb
- 250 - 300 lbs
- Dimensions 36" x 10"
- Weight per Pair 5.43 lb