When you're out in the wilderness, your job is to do what it takes to make sure that you stay safe.
A big part of safety is seeing where you're going. For this purpose, try the Olight H1R Nova, a quality headlamp that will help you get to where you're going, avoiding accidents along the way.
The Olight H1R Nova has rechargeable battery that are intended to be eco-friendly and help you get the superior performance that you're looking for in terms of their long life. The charging port is part of the tailcap and has a magnetic USB cable for easy charging.
One of the best features of the Olight H1R Nova headlamp is that it can convert from a traditional pocket light to a headlamp with a couple seconds of work and little effort. This makes it the most practical option to take on a trip with you, because it's all about ease of access and comfort as you move from task to task with a great quality light to keep everything bright and visible.
With up to 600 lumens of light, this professional quality headlamp is all about giving you options and maximizing your safety as you head into the forest.
This is the rechargeable version. If you would like the CR123A H1 Nova, click here.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.82 oz
- Length 2.42"
- Head diameter .82"
- Body diameter .76"
- Beam distance 236'
- Max. Performance 600 Lumens
- Magnetic USB charging cable
- Compatible Batteries customized RCR123A
- Light Intensity (candela) 1280
- Light Form Wide/broad hot spot. Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR bead lens (wide/broad beam)
- Mode Operation Front Switch
- Huge beam spill (TIR with diffuser lens)Smaller than a pinky finger
- Optimal for packstrap/pocket/headlamp
- Pocket light and headlamp in one with magnetic charging
- Magnetic tail fix, 90 degrees light illumination direction
- Rechargeable through the USB port on the magnetic tailcap
- Powered by a customized 650mAh rechargeable RCR123A battery with a maximum output up to 600 lumens
- Olight USB magnetic charging cable included (compatible with S1R/S2R/S10RIII/S30RIII)
- Compact and handy with multiple use options: headlamp, pocket light, clip to a bag, etc.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead TIR optic lens, giving a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- 180 degrees smooth vertical rotation for the light on the silicone mount
- SOS mode available for emergency uses
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 600 Lumens for 3m then thermally ramps down to 180 Lumens. Run-time 1h 20m
- Level 2 180 Lumens Run-time 1h 40m
- Level 3 60 Lumens Run-time 5h
- Level 4 15 Lumens Run-time 20h
- Level 5 2 Lumens Run-time 6 days
- Head Strap with Silicone Mount
- Customized 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Magnetic Charging Cable
I love this headlamp. It is also my EDC light. The different power levels really help with battery life.