Olight R20 Javelot Mini Search & Rescue Flashlight
- Calculated at Checkout
The R20 Javelot is a compact rechargeable LED flashlight with a CREE XP-L HI that has a maximum output of 900 lumens with a beam distance of 314 meters.
This model contains a high quality rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 battery.
This everyday carry (EDC) flashlight charges through a Micro-USB port on the side of the flashlight.
The R20 Javelot is your perfect companion for everyday personal or occupational use.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 3.03 oz
- Length 5.19"
- Head diameter 1.24"
- Body diameter .94"
- Beam Distance (ft) 1030
- Beam Distance (m) 314
- Max. Performance (lumens) 900
- Charge type Micro-USB
- Compatible Batteries Customized 18650
- Light Intensity (candela) 24700
- Light Form Compact/tight focused hot spot. Ultimate beam distance.
- Lens / Reflector Type Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
- Large recessed tailswitch design allowing the light to stand on a table
- Ergonomic and simple design works perfectly with a holster or storing in a pack
- Machined sleeve protects the micro-usb port for quick and simple charging
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type II hard anodizing.
- The default setting when turned on is the high brightness level. Lightly press the tail switch to cycle through the brightness levels.
- Three brightness levels: 900 lumens / 3 minutes + 450 lumens / 2.5 hours.
- Contains a smooth reflector with a Double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens.
- Includes a high quality customized 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 battery with a protection board. The R20 Javelot can also use standard 18650 batteries (Will not support Micro-USB charging).
- Charging port inside the neck of the flashlight using a protection ring for dustproof and waterproof capability.
- Built-in charging circuit using a 1000mAh 4.2V constant current for consistent charging.
- Indication light above the USB charging port can also be used as a battery low voltage warning. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the indicator light turns red and the light will turn off and needs to be charged.
- Tail cap with lanyard hole.
- Capable of standing on the head for area lighting.
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 900 Lumens for 3m then thermally ramps down to 450 Lumens. Run-time 2.5h
- Level 2 100 Lumens Run-time 11h
- Level 3 10 Lumens Run-time 100h
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Manual
- 2600mAh 18650 Battery (Customized)