Klarus TP20-Ti Flashlight Pen
- TP20 Ti
The Klarus TP20 Ti is a rechargeable everyday carry flashlight with on board charging and a pressurized pen.
With a maximum 130 lumens and lightweight and strong titanium construction, this flashlight/pen combo can be used 3 fold; writing, illumination and self defense.
A hardened tungsten alloy strike tip makes it possible to break through glass in an emergency and can also be used to thwart an attacker.
Convenient twisty interface so you don't have to fumble around looking for an activation button. Twist a little bit for low, twist all the way for high.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight: 1.62 oz w/ battery and pen refill
- Length: 5.94"
- Head diameter: .47"
- Body diameter: .59"
- Beam Distance (ft): 98'
- Beam Distance (m): 30
- Max. Performance (lumens): 130
- Charge type: On Board Micro USB
- Compatible Batteries: 10180 Li ion
- Light Intensity (candela): 217
- Compact size for ease of carry and use
- Features CREE XP-G3 LED
- Hardened Tungsten Alloy Strike Tip
- Convenient On Board Charging; Unscrew head and reveal micro USB port; Sealed against water, dirt and sand
- Fast charging, only 45 minutes needed to charge to full
- Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install
- Optical lens with a soft, even lit flood pattern
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 130 Lumens for 24m
- Level 2 8 Lumens for 5h
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- User Manual
- 10180 Rechargeable Battery
- German Schmidt P950M Ink Refill
- Spare O Rings