The Klarus E2 is a flashlight designed for everyday deep pocket carry.
This flashlight has a unique dual tail switch design that has 1 touch strobe and 1 touch turbo in defense mode and 1 touch low and mode memory in outdoor mode.
The high-power CREE XHP35 HI LED kicks out an impressive 1600 lumens and is water proof up to 2 meters.
The Klarus E2 runs on a 18650 3600 mAh LI-Ion battery and can be charged when it is still in the flashlight.
This is ideal for anyone who walks or lives near woodland areas without street lighting.
The Klarus E2 has moonlight, low, medium, high, SOS and strobe modes.
The handle is designed for easy grip, which means you can reach into your pocket and deploy the flashlight in a matter of seconds.
*Not compatible with CR123A or non-approved 18650 batteries
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight: 2.03 oz without battery
- Length: 4.54"
- Head Diameter: 0.91"
- Body Diameter: 0.9"
- Beam Distance: 620'
- Max Performance: (Lumens) 1600
- Light Intensity (candela): 9025
- Mode Operation: Dual Tail Switch
- Voltage Range: 2.5V – 4.2V
- Charging Current: 1 amp
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- CREE XHP35 HI LED
- Battery Capacity Indication display LED on the side of the head
- One Touch Access to Moon-light and High output levels
- Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
- Reverse Polarity Protection for ease of use
- New UDL Dual Focus Lens
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- High: 1600 Lumens for 2.5 Hours
- Medium: 400 Lumens for 5 Hours
- Low: 100 Lumens for 12 Hours
- Moonlight: 8 Lumens for 168 Hours
- Strobe: 1600 Lumens for 5 Hours
- SOS: 60 Lumens for 72 Hours
- Pocket Clip
- 18GT-E36UR Battery
- Charge Cable
- Instruction Manual