Klarus FX10 Adjustable Focus Flashlight
The Klarus FX10 is a flashlight with an adjustable focus head and 1000 lumens from the CREE XP-L HI V3 LED.
Klarus Focusing System(KFS), next-gen patented optical lens(patent number: 201820399580.X) with ergonomically designed adjustable focus/zoom, modify output from spotlight to floodlight easily; even and soft flood light pattern will impress users.
This flashlight has a unique dual tail switch design that has 1 touch strobe and 1 touch turbo in defense mode and 1 touch low and mode memory in outdoor mode.
The Klarus FX10 runs on a 18650 2600 mAh LI-Ion battery and can be charged when it is still in the flashlight.
This is ideal for anyone who walks or lives near woodland areas without street lighting.
The Klarus FX10 has low, medium, high, turbo, SOS and strobe modes.
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- Weight: 4.06 oz without battery
- Length: 5.51"
- Head Diameter: 1.38"
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Beam Distance: 980' (Spotlight)
- Beam Distance: 177' (Floodlight)
- Max Performance: (Lumens) 1000
- Light Intensity (candela): 22500 (Spotlight)
- Light Intensity (candela): 730 (Floodlight)
- LED Color Temperature: 6500 K
- Mode Operation: Dual Tail Switch and side switch
- Voltage Range: 2.5V – 8.4V
- Charging Current: 1 amp
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Klarus Focusing System(KFS)
- Battery capacity indication display LED on the side of the head
- One touch access to low and turbo output levels
- Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
- Reverse Polarity Protection
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo: 1000 lumens for 2 hours
- High: 350 lumens for 4 hours
- Medium: 100 lumens for 18 hours
- Low: 10 lumens for 260 hours
- Moonlight: 8 lumens for 168 hours
- Strobe: 1000 lumens for 4 hours
- SOS: 100 lumens for 54 hours
- 2600 mAh 18650battery
- Pocket Clip
- Charge Cable