Olight Baton 3 Premium Red Everyday Carry Flashlight
The premium version includes a portable wireless charge case that can charge the Baton 3 almost 4 times on a single charge of the case.
The TIR optimized lens softens the 1200 lumens and focuses the beam to reach over 540 feet!
This flashlight is like it's older everyday carry sibling and includes the IMR battery and updated magnetic charger and also has a battery lever indicator that is integrated into the switch.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight: 1.87 oz
- Length" 2.48"
- Head Diameter: .83"
- Body Diameter: .83"
- Beam Distance (ft): 545
- Beam Distance (m): 166
- Max. Performance (lumens): 1,200
- Charge type: Wireless Charger
- Compatible Batteries: Customized 550 mAh IMR16340 Rechargeable Battery
- Light Intensity (candela): 6,889
- Light Form: Wide/broad hotspot
- Lens/Reflector Type: TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation: Side Switch
- Powered by a 550mAh IMR16340 battery
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R II, but cannot be charged)
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- Magnetic charging offering the easiest way to charge your light on the market
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo 1200 Lumens for 1.5m then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 75m
- High 300 Lumens for 95m
- Medium 60 Lumens Run-time 7.5h
- Low 12 Lumens Run-time 33h
- Moonlight .5 Lumens Run-Time 20d
- Wireless Charging Case
- Type C Charge Cable
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual