Olight S2R Baton II EDC Flashlight
The Olight S2R II is an upgraded version of the original S2R. This version now features a Luminus SST-40 LED that produces up to 1150 lumens of powerful lighting.
The TIR optimized lens helps soften and focus the light into a focused beam that reaches over 440 feet!
Like its predecessor, the Olight S2R II is a rechargeable everyday carry flashlight and includes both a specialized 18650 battery and an Olight MCC magnetic charging cable with a slimmer cord, updated rounded edges and an integrated LED battery level indicator.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 3.47 oz
- Length 3.9"
- Head diameter .9"
- Body diameter .9"
- Beam Distance (ft) 440
- Beam Distance (m) 135
- Max. Performance (lumens) 1150
- Charge type Magnetic USB charge cable
- Compatible Batteries: Customized 18650
- Light Intensity (candela) 4600
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- Magnetic charging offering the easiest way to charge your light on the market
- Luminus SST-40 LED
- Powered by a 3200 mAh 18650 battery
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S2R II, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70%), indicator glowing yellow (Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining>=15%)
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo 1150 Lumens for 2m then thermally ramps down to 400 Lumens. Run-time 230m
- High 400 Lumens Run-time 4h
- Medium 120 Lumens Run-time 14h
- Low 15 Lumens Run-time 100h
- Moonlight .5 Lumens Run-Time 60d
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 3200 mAh 18650 Battery