Olight S1R Baton II Everyday Carry Flashlight
- Calculated at Checkout
The Olight S1R II is a revamped version of Olight's best selling EDC flashlight. The S1R Baton II now features a CREE XM-L2 U4 LED that has up to 1000 lumens of flood lighting.
The TIR optimized lens softens the light and focuses the beam to reach over 450 feet!
This flashlight is like it's older everyday carry sibling and includes the battery and updated magnetic charger and also has a battery lever indicator that is integrated into the switch.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 1.8 oz
- Length 2.48"
- Head diameter .83"
- Body diameter .83"
- Beam Distance (ft) 476
- Beam Distance (m) 145
- Max. Performance (lumens) 1000
- Charge type Magnetic USB charge cable
- Compatible Batteries: Customized RCR123A HDC
- Light Intensity (candela) 5250
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot
- Perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- The size of a thumb
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- Magnetic charging offering the easiest way to charge your light on the market
- Cree XM-L2 U4 LED
- Powered by a 550mAh IMR16340 battery
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R II, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo 1000 Lumens for 1.5m then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 37m
- High 600 Lumens for 1.5m then thermally ramps down to 300 Lumens. Run-time 45m
- Medium 60 Lumens Run-time 40m
- Low 12 Lumens Run-time 20h
- Moonlight .5 Lumens Run-Time 8d
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 550mAh 5C RCR123A Battery
- Battery Box