The Olight I5T EOS features a PMMA optic lens, common AA battery usage and 300 lumens output and makes a perfect EDC flashlight.
This flashlight has double helix body knurling, bidirectional pocket clip (good for clipping to a hat visor) and tail switch for easy actuation.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight: 2.12 oz
- Length: 3.74"
- Head diameter: .7"
- Body diameter: .7"
- Beam Distance (ft): 196
- Beam Distance (m): 60
- Max. Performance (lumens): 300
- Compatible Batteries: AA
- Light Intensity (candela): 910
- Light Form: Wide/broad hotspot (Perfect for up close illumination)
- Lens / Reflector Type: TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation: Tail Switch
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- Powerful for it's size
- Double helix body knurling
- Tail switch operation
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- High 300 Lumens for 3m then thermally ramps down to 150 lumens for 25 more minutes, then thermally ramps down to 30 lumens for 122 minutes.
- Low 15 Lumens for 20 hours.
- Pocket Clip
- User Manual