The Olight is the latest powerhouse flashlight with up to 2000 lumens of in your face light.
The TIR optimized reflector helps soften and widen the beam for a flood pattern!
Like its brethren the Olight Baton Pro is a rechargeable everyday carry flashlight and includes both a specialized 18650 battery, an Olight MCC magnetic charging cable and an integrated LED battery level indicator built into the actuation button.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 3.77 oz
- Length 4.25"
- Head diameter .98"
- Body diameter .94"
- Beam Distance (ft) 433
- Beam Distance (m) 132
- Max. Performance (lumens) 2000
- Charge type Magnetic USB charge cable
- Compatible Batteries: Customized 3500 mAh 18650
- Light Intensity (candela) 4350
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot, perfect for up close illumination
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- Perfect for a pocket or clipping to a hat for hands free operation
- Magnetic charging offering the easiest way to charge your light on the market
- Powered by a 3500 mAh 18650 battery
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in Baton Pro, but cannot be charged)
- New 1 amp portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70%), indicator glowing yellow (Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%)
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Turbo 2000 Lumens for 1 minute then thermally ramps down to 600 Lumens. Run-time 160 minutes
- High 600 Lumens Run-time 210 minutes
- Medium 120 Lumens Run-time 810 minutes
- Low 30 Lumens Run-time 55 hours
- Moonlight 5 Lumens Run-Time 9 days
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 3500 mAh 18650 Battery
- User Manual