Olight M1T Raider EDC Flashlight
- Calculated at Checkout
The Olight M1T Raider is a minimal CR123A tail switch flashlight with a Luminus SST40 TIR optic that has a maximum output of 500 lumens with a beam distance of 97 meters.
The body is designed to perfectly fit in the palm of your hand for the maximum contact area and grip.
The M1T Raider is a perfect companion for everyday personal or occupational use.
- IPX 8 Waterproof
- Weight 2.29 oz
- Length 3.58"
- Head diameter .83"
- Body diameter .83"
- Beam Distance (ft) 318
- Beam Distance (m) 97
- Max. Performance (lumens) 500
- Light Intensity (candela) 2350
- Light Form: Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.
- Lens/Reflector Type: TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation: Tail Switch
- Unique body knurling. Dense double helix knurling pattern combines functionality and style.
- Premium beam quality. TIR optic produces a soft and balanced beam which is great for reading on low mode or any close-range illumination at night.
- Comfortable tail switch. Features an auxiliary spring hidden under the switch making operations smooth and crisp. Control the mode changing (5/500 lumens), momentary-on and constant ON/OFF all through single clicking this tail switch.
- Super convenient carrying. With a length no longer than the width of an adult palm, the concealed profile is perfect for backup duty. It comes with a dual direction pocket clip and lanyard for multiple carrying options, i.e. attach to pocket, backpack belt.
Lighting Levels/ Run Times
- Level 1 500 lumens for 5m then thermally ramped down to 300 lumens for 2h
- Level 2 5 Lumens for 100h
- CR123A Battery
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Owners Manual