Klarus C4 4 Bay Battery Charger
Klarus C4 4 bay charger for all of your Li-Ion, NiMh and NICd rechargeable batteries, the Klarus C4 is as compact and powerful solution to all of your battery charging needs. This charger features 4 charging ports that are capable of charging all of the most popular styles of rechargeable for home or business use. An integrated Microcomputer control system keeps the batteries charging quickly and safely, preventing overcharge by detecting the voltage and capacity of any compatible battery. With a wide input voltage range the C4 can be used worldwide with either AC or DC power, making this charger perfect for travelers in need of portable power.
- Microcomputer control system allows each of the two battery slots to charge individually.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously. (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd/ 3.7V Li-ion)
- The LEDs will clearly display the charging progress of each battery.
- Charging voltage is from AC100V to 240V or DC12V, safe to use on all power grids in cities worldwide.
- -dV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully.
- Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection.
- Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Auto-activation function:
- Automatically reactivates "zero voltage" short-circuit protected Li-ion batteries that have been completely drained of power.
- Three corresponding indicator lights will flash simultaneously when attempting to charge a battery that cannot be reactivated.
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation, long lifespan.
- Input Voltage: AC 110-240V 50/60Hz DC 12V 1A
- Output Voltage / Current:
- 4.2V±1%V, 375mA x4 750mA x2
- 3.6V±1%V, 375mA x4 750mA x2
- 1.48V±1%V, 375mA x4 750mA x2
- NOTE: Slots 1 and 3 constitute one group; Slots 2 and 4 constitute the other group. When using one battery in a single group, the battery charging current is 750mA
- Compatible with:
- Optimal working environment: 5%(0°C)-90%(35°C) (fully-laden regular activity)
- Storage temperature: 0°C-40°C