The Klarus K1X USB smart battery charger and power bank is a must-have if you’re the owner of a powerful flashlight.
The screen shows you how many volts and mA in the battery as well as a level indicator.
The unit can be powered through the included USB cable and allows you to charge a variety of batteries, namely Li-ion batteries from 10440 to 22650 and Ni-MH battery sizes AA and AAA .
The smart Klarus K1X doesn’t need adjusting for different batteries and there are no adapters to worry about. One of the contacts is spring-loaded and will expand to accommodate the size of the battery you’re charging.
It’s powered by USB so you can even charge your batteries while you surf the web. This charger can also charge other devices with it’s USB out capability.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry
- Automatically identifies battery type and chooses the correct charging mode
- Advanced short-circuit , high current, overcharge, over discharge, high voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Capable of charging in the car using a car charging cable
- Input Voltage：Micro USB DC 5V 1A
- Output Characteristics: Type A 5V 1A
- LCD screen
- Size：4.43" long x 1.36" wide x 1.22" tall
- Weight：1.62 oz
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
- Relative Humidity：35% to 85%
- Storage Temperature: 32° F to 113° F
- Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 21700. 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123A), 14500, 10440
- Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)/Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) Rechargeable Batteries AA AAA