The Klarus CH1 USB smart battery charger is a must-have if you’re the owner of a powerful flashlight.
The unit can be powered through the included USB cable and allows you to charge a variety of batteries, namely Li-ion batteries from 10440 to 26650 and Ni-MH batteries in sizes AA, AAA and C.
The unit doesn’t need adjusting for different batteries and there are no adaptors to worry about.
One of the contacts is spring-loaded and will expand to accommodate the size of the battery you’re charging.
It’s powered by USB so you can even charge your batteries while you surf the web. This charger can also charge other devices with it’s USB out capability.
- Compatible with multi-class rechargeable batteries
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry
- Lithium battery pre-charge function
- Automatically identifies battery type and chooses the correct charging mode. Lithium batteries are charged with constant current and voltage mode while Ni MH and Ni Cd battery are charged with pulse mode
- Advanced short-circuit , overcurrent,and overcharge protection , Self-locking protection function
- Capable of charging in the car using a car charging cable
- Certified by CE, FCC, C-Tick, RoHS
- Input Voltage：Nominal voltage 5-12Vdc，Variation range: 4.75-15Vdc
- Output Characteristics: Charging4.2V/1.5V1A,Discharge 5V/1A
- Lithium battery pre-charging function
- LED Function Indicator
- If the battery is inserted reversely, the red and green lights will flash alternately
- When charging a lithium battery, during charge the blue light in the USB discharge port will be off; if the blue light in the USB discharge port is illuminated, this indicates that charging is not occuring.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-40°C (Full load, Normal operation)
- Relative Humidity：5%(0°C)~90%(40°C), 72 hours ( Full load, Normal operation)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C