The Klarus K2 USB smart charger is the big brother of the smaller CH1.
In addition to the benefits of the CH1 (being able to charge Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries) you’ll also have the added benefit of being able to charge two batteries at once.
This gives you the freedom to charge in bulk, or lets you charge in just half the time if you have a powerful flashlight.
The Klarus K2 also lets you use it as a USB power bank charger for electronics too.
The body of the unit features charge status indicators which allows you to see how much longer your cells will take to charge.
- Microcomputer control system allows each of the two battery slots to charge individually
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously (Ni-MH / Ni-Cd / LiFePO4 / 3.7V Li-ion / 3.85V Li-ion)
- Li-ion：26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123A), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd：AA AAA AAAA C
- LEDs display to clearly show charging progress
- Optional 0.5A or 1A output charging current
- Charger cable DC 5V micro USB port connects directly to either a car charger plug, a computer
- USB port or other USB charger plug for charging at home or while travelling
- Use as a power bank capable of charging USB equipment, with an Li-ion battery as the power source
- -DV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
- Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
- Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete
- Auto-activation function：
- Automatically reactivates “zero voltage” short-circuit protected Li-ion batteries that have been completely drained of power
- Will not charge a battery that cannot be reactivated.
- Made of durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety
- Optimal heat dissipation design for long lifespan
- Input Power: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
- Output Voltage : 4.35V/4.2V/3.65V/1.48V ±1%
- Output Current : 0.5A/1A
- USB port output: 5V/1A
- Size : 115mm×63.5mm×29mm (Length/Width/ Height)
- Compatible with：LiFePO4, 3.7V/3.85V Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
- Li-ion：26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440 16340(RCR123A)
- Ni-MH, Ni-Cd：AA AAA AAAA C
- Weight: 75g
- Optimal working environment：5%(0°C)-90%(35°C) (fully-laden regular activity)
- Storage temperature: 0°C-40°C